Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only the LK......
See when you are the GREAT ONE....even famous Cigar Families and Manufactares come gunning for you.....thats right.

Well....I may have started the war......but probably the hottest family in cigars right now....no other than Don Pepin Garcia himself, along with his son decided to light up the LK's Quarters this afternoon. DON PEPIN!!!

See it all started when the LK decided to hit Don Pepin last summer when he graced my cigar lounge. He is a HUGE Mickey Mantle fan and I hit him with a $300 Mitchell & Ness 1961 Yankee Jersey with the Cooperstown Patch. (I have access to all pro jerseys by the way...real cheap! Smile ) I will include pics of this hit.....he was speechless.

So 1 year later exactly.....I invited him up again to my lounge, this time with his son Jaime and daughter Janny. Great people. The GREAT MUM was also in attendance.

Later that evening, I find out that they are Yankee fans as well!! So I hit Janny with a Jeter World Series Jersey and their VP of Sales with a Posada World Series jersey....pics will come!

So now.....they got their revenge. Luckily I left my office in time....but I received an email on my phone from my secretary!!

Hey LK.....you just received a UPS package from Jaime Garcia from the El Rey de los Habanos factory!! The box is 5 lbs!!!! I'll keep it in your office!!!!

OHHH NOOOO!!! The LK will see tomorrow.....stay tuned!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Greatness.......it can not be denied!

cant wait to see the hit......this is big time
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Maybe Buckit put them up to it LK.

Br careful....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow!

Can't wait to see this!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Uh ho!
5 lbs......Hmmmm I bet you they mailed you iSmoke. I was into game worn hockey jerseys for a while back in the day. Those can get real pricey and some even come with blood stains.
Hey Mum....the PollCOCK has zero juice to pull that off! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

And Lurch....I get NHL authentics....with Fight Strap and all! Smile I sent one to Bobgun recently....a throwback. Might have been a CCM. It was a Vancouver jersey with 5 patches on it! I get old players too!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice ...................
Wow! I can't wait to see the 5lbs of Pepin goodness!!!!
This is my boomstick!
(07-08-2010, 05:47 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Wow! I can't wait to see the 5lbs of Pepin goodness!!!!

Mario may need CJ to come over and carry that for him. Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!