Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your popcorn here.....
BounceNowthatsfunny
Tank, that's not funny! Punched Big Grin
Oh yeah!

Can't wait to see this one unfold....When you are hit by CJ, it leaves a mark!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
yawn...

(Wasn't worth a BIG yawn...) It was 100 in the shade here today, mylady... Big Grin
How are you feeling? Better, I hope! Smile
Any act of aggression will be met with an equally retaliatory hit!!! On the MUM!!! Also...there could be a preemptive one already in the works!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
I guess Angel will never recover from the massive beatings he has received. He's still local. Notice his recent posts, they don't make any sense and all he does is threaten people.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
little guy eating popcorn goes here>>>O
(07-11-2010, 01:43 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I guess Angel will never recover from the massive beatings he has received. He's still local. Notice his recent posts, they don't make any sense and all he does is threaten people.

I spoke personally with the mad Cuban himself this morning. Mum I would heed the warning Tongue
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
The Mum might be old but he is old for a reason and he is wise. The crazy Cuban is just that...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore