Poll: What do you think of the new image?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Awesome, dude! You rock!
68.75%
11 68.75%
Yes, obscuring your image makes you more handsome.
12.50%
2 12.50%
Oh man, that's GAY!
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brently for Prez
Et tu brute!! Less you forget. LOL

[Image: Orlando037.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Wow....... drunk much ? Tongue
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
I just spoke to Brently on his way camping with the family and I told him that he has the stogiedad vote all the way, just as long and he is able to do the herfing in the White House! I kept loosing him when he was on the road, but one thing that I was going to ask is if SC would have unlimited access to the White house. If Papa Smurf gets in we would finaly find out who really shot JFK and about area 51 and............

BRENTLY FOR PREZ!!!!!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

About time someone from SC decided to run Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
I back the Smurfs move to the Whitehouse.

I;ll even offer my international services.
I want you to normalize relations with Cuba and make me ambassador.
Almirante Pirata
HeySS welcome back! And hey I need more good men for the Minutemen Brigade for prez security!!!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
[quote='Medic443stl' pid='292950' dateline='1278521543']
HeySS welcome back! And hey I need more good men for the Minutemen Brigade for prez security!!!!!
[/quot

Hmmm

Security eh?

I'll have to look in to that in my role as black ops fixer
(07-07-2010, 12:42 PM)Parkster Wrote: [quote='Medic443stl' pid='292950' dateline='1278521543']
[/quot

Hmmm

Security eh?

I'll have to look in to that in my role as black ops fixer

I figured youd enquire sooner or later Tongue
Oh I'm not applying, I need to do some background checks on you all to see if you are worthy of the task. If not, .............