Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY MEDIC HAS BEEN HIT!
(07-16-2010, 05:06 PM)jam Wrote: I still Say the Maytagman is getting froggy

Keep in mind that I break bread with the same guys that summon you for a sit down. Don't think that the West Coast actions were not discussed and sanctioned... Angel
(07-17-2010, 03:45 AM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 05:06 PM)jam Wrote: I still Say the Maytagman is getting froggy

Keep in mind that I break bread with the same guys that summon you for a sit down. Don't think that the West Coast actions were not discussed and sanctioned... Angel
I know nothing about West Coast i only know East coast .............
(07-17-2010, 05:10 AM)jam Wrote: I know nothing about West Coast i only know East coast .............

Damn Jam......you still don't know your place.......

I foresee ANOTHER sit down in your future......hahahahahaha....
or maby this time your Bosses will just make you stand in the corner........
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
oh yea Medic your day will come when they call for you as they did for me and Ismoke , my sit down was nothing compared to Ismoke when the Boss LK has to tell the under boss Mum that no one is to touch The Mad Cuban before him he is in Deep Sh--

My sit down was because i broke rules how did i break rules the OFS wants 1 family 1 boss and 1 under boss and there not happy with the Label Like NSCS or OFS running wild dis respecting the MUM but i will still bomb the snot out of all these redneck with you guys anytime but with Jam only
A snot bomb..Rolleyes
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-17-2010, 09:14 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: A snot bomb..Rolleyes
[Image: rofl.gif]...that sounds messy
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]