Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Nsco Hit Jam hard
I want to say 1 thing you guys should listen to Ismoke there is no reason That i cant be on the Nsco and the Sc Crews I will have both sides Backs
and I want meet on your round Table also I am not as Important Member to as the Mum was to get a massive as- wiping Bombing raid

Thank You all of you for all the great smokes

I am working on the Pictures i had to use my camera for this bunch my Cell phone would have taken forever

Thanks again Guys
I told you "WE LOVED YA"!!! Enjoy them in good health big guy!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Enjoy Jam, and yes, these were sent with love Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
oh ya......I know your head must be spinningBig Grin
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Luv ya buddy!!! Enjoy!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Looks / sounds like Jam has a groupie following him.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-01-2010, 06:27 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Looks / sounds like Jam has a groupie following him.Tongue

Lol mum bc your the mum I'll let that slide Wink
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(07-01-2010, 06:27 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Looks / sounds like Jam has a groupie following him.Tongue
LMAO

JAM and the little Berries. Sound like a boy band.Nana
Now that is funny Lurch...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-01-2010, 06:31 PM)Lurch Wrote: JAM and the little Berries. Sound like a boy band.Nana

SWOEO Buddy........ we just might groupie your scraggly butt too!!
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]