Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bluesman Vacation Herf/Race Pics
Thumbsup
Great pics Don. The drag races had to be a blast. Holy crap Jerry is a Giant. No wonder when I order beans he never takes my credit card number, he just says he knows where to find me and he will mail the bill. LOL! I will make sure I get that payment out even earlier now.

Good to see some of the HP guys. Dakota has a beautiful place for sure. Glad you had fun.
Well you know summer time has arrived when the Donfather is posting butt pictures Smile
Glad you had a great vacation buddy.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Great pics Don - that is indeed a beautiful home! Glad you had a great time! Smile
(06-28-2010, 02:27 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Great pics Don. The drag races had to be a blast. Holy crap Jerry is a Giant. No wonder when I order beans he never takes my credit card number, he just says he knows where to find me and he will mail the bill. LOL! I will make sure I get that payment out even earlier now.

Good to see some of the HP guys. Dakota has a beautiful place for sure. Glad you had fun.

And he packs a Glock under his shirt!!!
Even better!
Awesome again Don. It's another chapter of Don across America. I bet that Pontiac has clocked a bunch of miles by now. Thanks again

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Over 19,000 and counting T.
Is THAT all?? You've smoked more cigars than that! LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Don , very nice mix stogies and horsepower
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far