Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Georgia goes wild......
So while at lunch today I get a text from my wife. She woke up lying across the street from the mail box due to someones need to deploy a strike on my family while I was away at class... Mr Mattn ga.... You will pay for that mistake.... Pics to come...
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
See what happens when you mess with the OFS guys.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
OH MAN YOU NEW GUYS ARE SUCH PUGS! LOL
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(06-19-2010, 03:15 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: So while at lunch today I get a text from my wife. She woke up lying across the street from the mail box due to someones need to deploy a strike on my family while I was away at class... Mr Mattn ga.... You will pay for that mistake.... Pics to come...

Classic! Wifey is taking pics of the destruction wreaked upon NSCO! (Wonder if she may be instrumental in encouraging them to wave the white flag?)

Big Grin
Ok so here is what she found.... D#% ofs
[Image: 347261be.jpg]

the note...
[Image: 2cdf6f06.jpg]

the contents of the hit Oliva I think box of 6 unsure what type.
[Image: e20f9598.jpg]

and more damages.. I can pic out the tat tubos but not a good enough pic for me rookie eyes to pick out.
[Image: 21418dba.jpg]

Thank you very much matt! My. A%# hurts now lol! Don't think I will forget this little devious strike on the medics doors! You will be felt with as ismoke stated very clearly!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Another smack down and yet another threat..

When will it stop?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
These guys seem to be biting off a lot more than they can chew. Nice hit Matt
I like smoking lightning
ISmoke My brother I know that hurt alot ..............
(06-19-2010, 03:32 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: OH MAN YOU NEW GUYS ARE SUCH PUGS! LOL

I am not even gonna say nothing till my sit Down on Thursday
Now the Bouncer has bounced the Medic back to playing doctor with the neighbor kid.
Matt is not messing around with these newbie pukes. Way to go Matt.