Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempted Knee capping.........
Angel you already saw the videos on what will happen to you when you arrive in Vegas.
Why do you think I'm getting there a day before you?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(06-18-2010, 08:47 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Angel you already saw the videos on what will happen to you when you arrive in Vegas.
Why do you think I'm getting there a day before you?

I thought you already had that hole dug? Westside Frankie and Paulie Eyes were suppose to do that last week..... See thats why we dont hire outside help and thats why we keep the family on a tight ship.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Beware my friends...your "tight ship" as you call it could be deep sixed and you guys could be sleeping with Nemo and Dory!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(06-18-2010, 12:36 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Beware my friends...your "tight ship" as you call it could be deep sixed and you guys could be sleeping with Nemo and Dory!!!

Oh my! Another funny post!!!

Headbash Nana Moon Scared1 Fart
(06-18-2010, 12:36 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Beware my friends...your "tight ship" as you call it could be deep sixed and you guys could be sleeping with Nemo and Dory!!!

ISMOKED you need some ammo for your trip to vegas let me know we will make them a offer they cant refuse
The OFS sent us a picture of themselves boys...
see below:

Oh my! Another funny post!!!

Headbash Nana Moon Scared1 Fart
[/quote]
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(06-18-2010, 06:15 PM)jam Wrote:

ISMOKED you need some ammo for your trip to vegas let me know we will make them a offer they cant refuse

How is he going to get to Vegas?

[Image: amputee.jpg]
OFS .... OFS .... OFS

[Image: 19999290_b4629e96ba.jpg]
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]