Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to have some fun?
Sheldon called me today when I was driving in western ND amongst the buttes. I think he was using his phone mapping feature trying to locate the "Desolate One"!
(06-24-2010, 10:41 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Sheldon called me today when I was driving in western ND amongst the buttes. I think he was using his phone mapping feature trying to locate the "Desolate One"!

Well my friend, there's intel out on you and part of it was misunderstood. Now that the truth is known, your coordinates are mine and you may want to continue spending the next few days with your family while you're able to walk around easily...without limping. Headbash
Tank can run but can he hide...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Oh TANKIE!!!!!! Come out, come out wherEVER you are...! Big Grin
I am sitting on my deck enjoying the sun with a cold brew, ISOM, and my work phone and laptop. The mailman winked at me today. Wonder if he is queer?
(06-29-2010, 02:23 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I am sitting on my deck enjoying the sun with a cold brew, ISOM, and my work phone and laptop. The mailman winked at me today. Wonder if he is queer?

I bet you winked back..Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(06-29-2010, 02:23 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I am sitting on my deck enjoying the sun with a cold brew, ISOM, and my work phone and laptop. The mailman winked at me today. Wonder if he is queer?

It depends... which hand did he use for the reach-around? Tongue
(06-10-2010, 06:26 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote: As of 6:25p CST, US_Tank is officially on the radar. For the individual who hits US_Tank with the bomb that makes me laugh the most, I will donate to them 1/2 of my cigar count (which would currently be just over 2 million). I don't know what you'd do with it, but I'm sure I won't be able to spend it all.

This runs from 6:25p CST today until Midnight, July 4th.

In addition, the winner and runner-up will get a fiver of some great cigars!

Well Tank, there's not much time left to the day. Looks like you got out of this one, but just know you're on my radar.

Then again, there may be a last-minute Sunday delivery... Hmm
Well, it appears that the US_Tank was safe from everyone except an accountant. Makes you feel secure, doesn't it???

Let's up the ante...3,000,000 cigars and an assortment of cigars which I'll put together from my stash, for the one who bombs US_Tank prior to Vegas and makes me laugh the most.

Surely there is someone out there who chutzpah to handle such a menial task?
They know better! Many have fallen to the Mega-Powers.