Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: Sampler and entry-level humidor
I'm relatively new to cigar-smoking (along with this forum) and was wondering if anyone would be willing to put together a mid-level sampler pack showcasing some mild, mid-mild, mid-full, and full-bodied cigars for around $35 with shipping?

I am also in need of an entry-level humidor, if anyone has one for sale please let me know the size and asking price.

I realize I am new here, my eBay id is pak1531 and I have done some transactions on other internet forums, if you would like references please pm me.
Talk to Robbie. He owns cordova out of pensicola. He may be able to turn u on to a good deal. Just be respectful is all I ask Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
The owner of this forum; TBS cigars could also help you out. His name is Eric. Send him a PM..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow . good choice Eric or Robbie. But from experince $35 wont get you much, you can get some good 5ers on cigar bid. But I talked to Robbie when I first started and he sent me an awesome samler for $150. I told him I was new to cigars and he set me up. But watch out you might get the sickness. I mean 10 months ago I just wanted to dabble in this now 2 coolers later I sit here and just wonder what stick is next. What a nice sickness to have. Enjoy you stay here and get involved . Call Eric or Robbie they will hook you up hell call both of them. You can never have enough stogies
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Alright, I will send some pm's and make some calls. Thanks for the help gentlemen