Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bluesman/Don get well wish's
Get Well soon Blues/Don!!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Thanks everyone,I need to have it removed and that will be early July,until then a low fat diet to prevent another episode.

[Image: DSC04342.jpg]
Will you be able to make Vegas??? Hope so bud!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Glad to hear your doing ok now...Hope all goes well until your surgery. Best Wishes Don.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(06-08-2010, 05:46 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Will you be able to make Vegas??? Hope so bud!!!

Not doing Vegas this year,heading out to Indiana to herf with Dakota,then on to the NHRA Summit Nationals.
Well...I hope to get to meet you soon. Have heard many good things about the Bluesman!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Well good news Don, cigars are low-fat. Hope everything works out and I will be thinking of you in the coming weeks.
(06-08-2010, 07:24 PM)Lurch Wrote: Well good news Don, cigars are low-fat. Hope everything works out and I will be thinking of you in the coming weeks.

+1
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Great talking to you today, Don! Best of luck on the new diet and the surgery in July!
(06-08-2010, 06:57 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Well...I hope to get to meet you soon. Have heard many good things about the Bluesman!!!

You don't meet the Bluesman! HE meets you! Big Grin