Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for cheap cigars
Well I picked up a new boat and have found between trying to fish,drive and chase the bikinis I have been making a mess of my cigars. Water/wind damage is the biggest problem. So what I need is suggestions for a couple of good cheap cigars $2-3/stick that I don't feel bad when they have to go overboard. I do keep the good sticks for when we are anchored.
(06-01-2010, 11:17 AM)Lurch Wrote: Well I picked up a new boat and have found between trying to fish,drive and chase the bikinis I have been making a mess of my cigars. Water/wind damage is the biggest problem. So what I need is suggestions for a couple of good cheap cigars $2-3/stick that I don't feel bad when they have to go overboard. I do keep the good sticks for when we are anchored.

La flor de Cano 1884

I always had one when cutting the grass, and I used bring a few down to the river with me....Not too bad at all!

Cbid has 5ers...CHEAP!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
CAO La Traviata (my shop has them at buy two, get one free...works out to $3.50 each!)

Brick House (around $5/stick)

Casa Magna Colorado (also around $5/stick)

Diesel Unholy Cocktail

Nica Libre
This is my boomstick!
Try out Oliva's Flor De Oliva line. At $2 or less per stick, they are great. Nica Libre is apretty good cheap stick too.
I like smoking lightning
Sancho Panza's double maduro's.....on of the best cigars that can be had for 2 bucks.