Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Accepting Graduation Gifts.!!!!
On June 9,2010 I'll be graduating from college, I Would Love If Some of my SC BOTL would send @ least 2 Cigars for gifts.Thanks !!!!
lol yeah, i'll get right on it
No Justice, No Peace!
Not even close to a college-level mooch...
Got it! Just donated 2 cigars into your Stogiechat account for you. That's what that number (approximately 35 for you right now) is in your profile, not to be confused with your post count, which is ONLY 1!

If you plan to stay around this forum you may be welcomed, so please, 1) introduce yourself in the new member's section, 2) read any and all rules and standards for members and posting, 3) simply have enough class and self respect, not to mention respect for all of the wonderful members here, to not be a self seeking freeloader with your first and only post!

And of course if you don't plan on sticking around and becoming a part of this wonderful community, then move along, there's nothing to see here…
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
On May 25 th I am graduating from Mooch University and i got A+ in Begging
so can anyone send me cigars
Post your address and I'll get right on it..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
No I'm not a moocher !!!!!!!,With student loans and other bills, I have no extra money,All I wanted is couple of cigars to smoke with my dad to cap off a long journey an to give my thanks with a round on me, my way of giving back .!!!,IF I OFFEND ANY OF THE STOGIE CHAT MEMBERS WITH SUCH AS REQUEST WITH MY FIRST POST,I OFFER MY DEEPEST APOLOGY.!!!!!!!!!!! Sad
I am a new guy here also but i suggest you start from scratch like everyone else ,read all the rules and introduce yourself ,you will get a better reaction from the members .i can tell you no one like people that ask for free stuff you have to earn friends here and every other forum, if you are starting out in the art of cigars this is the place to be these guys know there stuff and they have no problem answering all your questions
good Luck

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-23.html
Wow.

I would really like to know what college you graduated from. You said that you were not mooching, but go back and read your post. Everything about it says that you are trying to get something for nothing, from people that you do not even know. You even come right out and ask! I have no idea what you went to school for(if you even did), nor do I really care. I really find it hard to believe that someone with ANY type of education would not realize what they were typing, or how they sounded. READ YOU POST. Any apology such as the one you gave, makes me even think less of you. "...payback with a round on me..." NO! You mean a round on the fine people at SC. If you had any respect or admiration for your father, and realy wanted to share a smoke, then put down the Keystone Light, save a few bucks, and do it on your own.

Don't get me wrong, if you need help picking out that celebration stick, then ask away! We are here to help, but not the way you'd like us to be.

This forum is NOT just another cigar forum. Many of us speak with each other via phone, or even travel to meet up. We share in times of celebration, and loss.We are a close bunch of people here, and welcome new family members all of the time, but you must be honest in your intentions, and get to know everyone. Most importantly, let us know you.

Now, I think we all could give you another shot at this. Post a good intro, tells us your background, participate, and be polite.

Welcome to Stogie Chat.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
[Image: mooch_000.jpg]
NANP™
Viking1