Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Accepting Graduation Gifts.!!!!
GiftNonono

As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Couple of Tiparillos headed your way!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
At least two cigars as gifts? WTF? Any gift in life should never be asked for or expected. Go to whatever cigar shop is near you and I suggest picking up an Oliva cigar, or a Camacho, or a Padilla 1932 or Padilla Miami for yourself and your father and share it that way.

(05-23-2010, 01:00 AM)Cigarnutt Wrote: On June 9,2010 I'll be graduating from college, I Would Love If Some of my SC BOTL would send @ least 2 Cigars for gifts.Thanks !!!!
(05-23-2010, 01:00 AM)Cigarnutt Wrote: On June 9,2010 I'll be graduating from college, I Would Love If Some of my SC BOTL would send @ least 2 Cigars for gifts.Thanks !!!!

Take your computer and go home is my best advice.
(05-23-2010, 12:32 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Couple of Tiparillos headed your way!!!

you big shot i was gonna send Philly blunts
Damn it, ya'll beat me to it. no point in kicking a dead horse...

MOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Go visit Puff.com, it's right up your alley. And next time you want to ask for shit on your first post, I suggest you ask for Lube, cause your fixin to take it, one way or the other.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
WOW.....very interesting............
I am still the NEW guy... and have been welcomed with open arms and great info here (and a coupe Friends!) but I don't think that would have happened if I showed up asking for stogies.........................................
like it was said above........

START OVER.....TRY AGAIN WITH A GOOD INTRO POST.......
and with any luck, this thread will float into history in a few months.
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
(05-23-2010, 08:20 PM)Leatherwringer Wrote: WOW.....very interesting............
I am still the NEW guy... and have been welcomed with open arms and great info here (and a coupe Friends!) but I don't think that would have happened if I showed up asking for stogies.........................................

I dunno... that's like saying in Elementary school that the other kids will forget that someone ran you up the flag pole with nothing but your tighty-whiteys just before the school has a fire drill and you were suck up there with the entire school, police, and firefighters all laughing at you.
(05-23-2010, 08:50 PM)Teck1337 Wrote:
(05-23-2010, 08:20 PM)Leatherwringer Wrote: WOW.....very interesting............

I dunno... that's like saying in Elementary school that the other kids will forget that someone ran you up the flag pole with nothing but your tighty-whiteys just before the school has a fire drill and you were suck up there with the entire school, police, and firefighters all laughing at you.

Hit a nerve, eh?

Undecided
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Why don't you find a local tobacconist and purchase a couple cigars. LOL. Surely you can scrounge up $10 ???