Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOW I've heard everything!!!
Of course not. In fact if you read the article they were told they could wear them on any day except Cinco de Mayo. Why? When did SoCal become a territory of Mexico?
(05-12-2010, 07:45 AM)cbcyclone Wrote: Of course not. In fact if you read the article they were told they could wear them on any day except Cinco de Mayo. Why? When did SoCal become a territory of Mexico?

I know that is what the article said, but I wonder if that is what the real policy was, or if it was created for the media...

I think that we in the US should start a big celebration on Feb 2 every year - when Mexico surrendered to the US in 1848 ending the Mexican-American War.

That would go over like a fart in church... Big Grin
You know if I saw someone wearing some sort of other flag on July 4th, I don't think I would really care that much. Just figure they want to show THEIR heritage off or whatever. I would still be like, hey its the 4th but whatever. As long as they rock out to Neil Diamond's Coming to America watching fireworks and eating hotdogs and brats.
:p
(05-12-2010, 01:53 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: I think that we in the US should start a big celebration on Feb 2 every year - when Mexico surrendered to the US in 1848 ending the Mexican-American War.

That would go over like a fart in church... Big Grin

Yes! haha I'm in!
Amazing how dumb some people are..

Jan, thanks for the e mail addresses..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore