Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy From KY
Hello to everyone from Kentucky. I am 944zx and I wanted to take a second and introduce myself to you all. I am 29 years old and married with no kids. I used to smoke cigars regularly four or five years ago, but quit when I couldn’t find people to smoke with. The way I see it, cigar smoking is more about the atmosphere and people than anything else. Sitting on the back deck with the dogs and a cigar is great some of the time, but it can get old pretty quick. Also the old B&M in my town had gone to hell and only had two or three boxes of crap cigars for top dollar prices. In my opinion, Swisher Sweets in a walk in humidor is a crime. I recently decided that I wanted to get back into the hobby when I found some like minded people.

While trying to figure out what I needed I happened upon this website. After finding a ton of great information, and noticing that this forum was unlike most I have seen (in a good way), I decided I should become a member and officially thank you all for the help you gave me.

So after setting up my humidor I went to the local B&M (new owner) and had the owner help me pick out about 15 sticks. I’m not sure of their names, but they all looked good. As far as cigars I smoke, I like Oliveros, CAO, Arturo Fuente, Romeo Y Julieta and Olivia. I am mainly sticking with the mild and sweets, until I figure out what I really like.

I am not sure what I will have to offer to you all, but I do look forward to learning from you and taking your cigar suggestions and adding them to my stash.

944zx
Sometimes there’s Justice.
Sometimes there’s Just Us.
That is one hell of a first post!! Welcome to StogieChatBig Grin.....sounds like you are back on the horse...got some sticks in the humi and ready to enjoy! let us know what is on deck for your stick of the day!
Andy
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Welcome back to the hobby, and to SC!!
Stick around, this place is GREAT!

--Steve from PA Smile
This is my boomstick!
Hi and welcome from California!!!
Welcome from Miami, FL.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Welcome from new Jersey. Glad to have you join our family. Check out our good cigar review section for suggestions of smokes.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-27-2010, 08:42 AM)944zx Wrote: Swisher Sweets in a walk in humidor is a crime.

In my professional, legal opinion it 100% should be!!

Welcome to StogieChat from Tampa FL!
Welcome from Nebraska
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far