Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy from Missouri
Hello board!
I am brand new to this board and I already must say the few sticky do's and don't portion of the boards was nice. Im a young man of only 26 years married with no kids. I work full time as a paramedic west of St.Louis MO and have been for 4 years. I got into the wonderful world of stogies just this past fall when a co-worker of mine was sitting at the table perusing over a cigar magazine. Ever since then I have been intrigued by the love and care each hand made cigar gets from the prominent makers ( and small boutique guys). I am a noobie when it comes to the ins and outs of everything stogie but I try to learn each and every day something new. I don't claim to know much but will try my best to learn and contribute positively to the forums and chat. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can and developing a great friendship with you all. So with that I'm going to head into the vast amounts of threads and start reading! I wish you all a great day and may your ashes always be long and your days bright!
Cheers,
Tony
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Hi and welcome to SC from California!
Tony welcome to SC...from Miami, FL.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Welcome Tony, we're glad to have you!

--Steve from PA
This is my boomstick!
Tony, welcome from New Jersey and thanks for joining our StogieChat family.
Is you have any questions, ask away and look forward to your posts..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from Tampa FL!
Welcome from Nebraska
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far