Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cain F (with plume!!) and mandatory pics!
(04-19-2010, 09:32 PM)Dooley Wrote: One of my favorite sticks. Gus found he liked them the best after he aged them as long as he could......4 hours! Smile

I was a nervous wreck, waiting that long...

Very nice review of a very nice stick. Thanx!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
(04-20-2010, 05:56 AM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: Wow. Those developed plume really fast! But then again, that looks to be a very oily cigar.

I was thinking the same thing...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[Image: drooling-5.gif][Image: drooling-5.gif][Image: drooling-5.gif][Image: drooling-5.gif][Image: drooling-5.gif][Image: drooling-5.gif][Image: drooling-5.gif]

Congrats you Lucky Son of a Gun!!!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

(04-20-2010, 07:05 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Looks so damn tasty, thanks for the pics!
you know it is tasty when I go back and drool over my own picsWhoohoo3
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Very nice

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Very nice review and great pictures. I have a box of these that Skipper gave me last September. Its about time to break them open.
(04-19-2010, 09:19 PM)Leatherwringer Wrote: I opened up my 5pack that I bought today, ready to enjoy my first Cain F.......

[Image: 010.jpg]

[Image: 011.jpg]

and what do I find??? PLUME BABY......PLUME!!

[Image: 012.jpg]

What a beautiful cigar (and 4 more for laterBig Grin)

[Image: 020.jpg]

smoked it slow......down to the NUB!! One of the tastiest sticks I have smoked to date...
and a half-azzed Cain StandSmile

[Image: 023.jpg]

WOW.!!!!! Plume after a year ,Then again the regular Cain and the Cain F are oily cigars due to their blend.!!!!!