Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys
Just checking in. Just got off the phone with chris and wanted to let the world know I am still alive.

I have been mad, crazy busy with school since september and have another 28 days to go tills its done. Spent the past 4 months looking day and night for a job (maybe 125 apps) and finally got an offer last week, so now I just need the paper that says I did it (diploma) and I am done.

I am sorry for neglecting the site. Its been a rough, rough few months and I know people the care about me havent been kept in the loop. Its my fault and there is no excuse for not sparing 5 minutes here and there.

Davidwys will make a return...28 days (and then a little time to settle into a whole new life).
Sounds pretty busy man, it will be worth it though. Good luck on the job hunt.
I like smoking lightning
Glad to hear you are closing in on that diploma and the new job!
Almirante Pirata
Good to hear from you Dave. I know Chris was very concerned about you. Finished up and keep in touch buddy..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Who is this guy?
Great to hear from you, and that you were away because you were keeping busy with school, etc... Best of luck on your strong finish, and look forward to hearing about your new job!
(04-19-2010, 08:30 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Glad to hear you are closing in on that diploma and the new job!

+1

Congrats!
This is my boomstick!
Can't wait to hear about the job.
Dave, when can we go to PA for a herf?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-20-2010, 09:17 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Can't wait to hear about the job.
Dave, when can we go to PA for a herf?

Well its all over on the 17th, but gotta go see Wonder Woman graduate and then move out of my apartment.

Id say early-mid June is fine for me. However don't let my hectic schedule determine a herf.

Just signed an offer earlier this week for a precision HVAC design company that does plans for labs/hospitals/etc with strict ventilation and temperature control. Starting part time now and then full time June 1.

Now just 23 days to go.
Having to grow and be a responsible adult is a hard pill to swallow. I never could get that pill down sad to say but I had fun. LOL Congrats on finishing school. UDAMAN!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.