Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struck down by a newbie...
(04-09-2010, 07:48 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Matt, say what you want but like LK says: respect your elders...

The Mum doesn't like sloppy seconds..

They will learn..... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice hit on Grumpy Bear by the newbie...

And ahh Jimmie, either pull the trigger fast or be happy with seconds..... Wink ......

Mario, I think I hear the sausage truck calling you... :p
(04-08-2010, 09:40 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Angel... well.... nice to know ya....

I don't think he knows what he's getting into here....

(Great job by the way!!!) Smile

HeadbashHeadbash
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Talked with the Sage, Mr. Mum, we have an "agreement".

Mario...Bite Me...or do you forget the Gator Balls ???
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
The Gator Balls were classic! Ya had to do something after I wiped the floors with you. But don forget you had a partner in that hit! But nonetheless....big props on the gator feast! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(04-09-2010, 07:47 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: The Gator Balls were classic! Ya had to do something after I wiped the floors with you. But don forget you had a partner in that hit! But nonetheless....big props on the gator feast! Smile

I will always acknowledge, and revere, the help of my fellow Dixie Mafia Brothers. In this case, Aracos deserves the accolades. BUT...Never believe we can not step out on our own...I have my ways, have my means, but also have my brains...I've taken on the Mum, I've taken on the Mega Powers, and I've taken on more than my fair share of LTMS... Mario, Mum, both highly respected adversaries, both highly regarded BOTL, both highly regarded friends, may the battle begin, I believe we all know the rules, I only feel sorry for those caught in the cross-fire...Big Grin
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(04-09-2010, 11:47 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
(04-09-2010, 07:47 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: The Gator Balls were classic! Ya had to do something after I wiped the floors with you. But don forget you had a partner in that hit! But nonetheless....big props on the gator feast! Smile

I will always acknowledge, and revere, the help of my fellow Dixie Mafia Brothers. In this case, Aracos deserves the accolades. BUT...Never believe we can not step out on our own...I have my ways, have my means, but also have my brains...I've taken on the Mum, I've taken on the Mega Powers, and I've taken on more than my fair share of LTMS... Mario, Mum, both highly respected adversaries, both highly regarded BOTL, both highly regarded friends, may the battle begin, I believe we all know the rules, I only feel sorry for those caught in the cross-fire...Big Grin

Listen little Dixie Chick....we as always welcome the madness. Based on past wars, you earned your stripes and the LK's respect. BOTL of the Highest. The Bouncer is not someone to be taken lightly. But at the end of the day....you are speaking to the Greatest of ALL TIME. NO ONE IS SAFE! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

(04-10-2010, 09:30 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: But at the end of the day....you are speaking to the Greatest of ALL TIME. NO ONE IS SAFE! Smile

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario's sometimers must be kicking in again.... Greatest Sausage King maybe....
Little Dixie Chick's HAHAHAHAHA
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!