Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eating my own words.....
(04-03-2010, 09:49 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote:
(04-01-2010, 07:13 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Damn you are indeed a little Cigarillo! That box is half your size in your hands!! In my hands, it looks like a box of cigars! LOLOLOLOLOL

Mario, isn't this the shoe-box-sized USPS "if it fits" mailer? DAYUMN! CJ will have to be renamed LJ! Big Grin (No, that's not "Legend John" CJ...it's LITTLE John! Big Grin)

Lol hahaha
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
(04-01-2010, 07:13 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Damn you are indeed a little Cigarillo! That box is half your size in your hands!! In my hands, it looks like a box of cigars! LOLOLOLOLOL

Mario, isn't this the shoe-box-sized USPS "if it fits" mailer? DAYUMN! CJ will have to be renamed LJ! Big Grin (No, that's not "Legend John" CJ...it's LITTLE John! Big Grin)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
CJ man they are beating you and you are taking it we need to put a STOP to this my friend
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Just WOW!

I would expect nothing less....PURE CLASS!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
WOW, what a smack!!!

Enjoy the goods, John!

Well done Mario Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
(04-04-2010, 12:04 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
HAHAHAH VERY FUNNY!
Well since I joined SC I now have a sick habit that has over taken me. I started with a desk top and a small cabinet. I now have desk top, cabinet, wine fridge converted and Mr. Mario's humidor he bombed me with. I have spoken with Steve about this and he just laughs(just keep buying coolers he says). Well I wanted to post some updated pics of the new humidor from Mario that is pretty much already full. I know I can do a little pushing here and there and make more room but in general its pretty full. Plus I had a box of LFD that had to get squished on the top shelf sitting in the new humidor from LK. Enough talking here is the updated pics.

Thanks again buddy Smile

[/quote]
AND STILL SEXY AFTER ALL THESE BEATINGS LOL
[attachment=5035]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Sweet P0RN John!!! enjoy them in good health!!!

That pic should be ur new avatar!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Still sexy in a painter's convention or pizza delivery boy contest.... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Hey enjoy brother! And what niceeee sticks you graced the humi with!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
another Great smack down from the LK