Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOMB, FRIENDLY FIRE, YOU DECIDE.
It's morning on the day following the HIT and I still am trying to figure out what happened. Lets see if I got this straight!!!

Someone needed to get hit or in this case taught a lesson (this is where I enter the picture). So the Great LK having Bombed The MUM on the Holiest of Holy days agrees to let The Mum DESTROY my mailbox, (pics provided), as a tribute to their mutual respect for one another. In the meantime...Steve is itching to get into the action so he sends another bomb to Cigar John that is synchronized to detonate almost simultaneously with Jimmie's.
Now that the smoke (pun intended) has cleared...I am starting to visualize what occurred yesterday. It was SC members at their best! Having fun, kicking arses and taking names to notch on their humidors. I guess my name was notched this weekend to Jimmie's humidor along with the countless others he has taken out throughout the years.

I want to Thank ALL the players involved in this HIT!!! All the ones I know that were involved as well as those that played their role behind the scenes.!!!

If I got it wrong...please correct me!!!

(04-10-2010, 07:12 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 06:50 PM)iSmoke Wrote: I see Jimmie was multi tasking this week when he took out multiple targets!!! I believe he is sending a message to the Great LK that he is still a force to be reckoned with!!! Don't know those last three sticks...but if there from Jimmie to CJ...they are probable the cream of the crop!!! Enjoy them CJ!!!

iSmoke was hit so hard he doesn't even know who's hitting who anymore.Big Grin
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Angel, now your starting to wake up from the knock out punch..

Steve knows how to destroy someone..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-11-2010, 08:05 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Angel, now your starting to wake up from the knock out punch..

Steve knows how to destroy someone..

This is true.

Angel on SC there is only one thing you can do
"sit down, shut up and take it like a man" lol
and just when you think it is over light out!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Kick ass!!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Awesome hit Steve!

John, we need to hear how they are when you decide to torch em'
No CJ you got it all wrong. This was not friendly fire. Steve is my friend and a member of the Tank/Sheriff Posse! He is pissed off for your actions against he and against I. You are being dealt with swiftly now.
Nice smack! Big Grin Enjoy!
This is my boomstick!
Call it what you want CJ But when the SteveO gets up from his rocker beats his chest, heads to the cooler to the left , It is time for me to leave because he is on a mission. SO I CALL IT A BOMB. Because when he goes that direction it is not a pretty site. I am glad your still around to tell about it. But enjoy my friend those come out of the cooler that have the fine line sticks in it. NICE HIT ON CJ. STEVE-O. That must be the payback for the Blue Ray. By the way what are we watching and smoking today , or are we riding such a tough decision HAHAHAHAHAHA. Eat your heart out CJ
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(04-11-2010, 11:06 PM)US_Tank Wrote: No CJ you got it all wrong. This was not friendly fire. Steve is my friend and a member of the Tank/Sheriff Posse! He is pissed off for your actions against he and against I. You are being dealt with swiftly now.

Hey Mr. Tankie Poo you just think Steve-o is your friend but he keeps you close so he can watch what your doing for me!!!
(04-12-2010, 09:38 AM)buckit60 Wrote: Call it what you want CJ But when the SteveO gets up from his rocker beats his chest, heads to the cooler to the left , It is time for me to leave because he is on a mission. SO I CALL IT A BOMB. Because when he goes that direction it is not a pretty site. I am glad your still around to tell about it. But enjoy my friend those come out of the cooler that have the fine line sticks in it. NICE HIT ON CJ. STEVE-O. That must be the payback for the Blue Ray. By the way what are we watching and smoking today , or are we riding such a tough decision HAHAHAHAHAHA. Eat your heart out CJ

HAHAHA I'm going to come out there and pop your tires!! lol

It must be rough living that close to Steve Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
CJ you are welcome to try
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far