Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New fella from NC
Big Grin 
Hello all my fellow stogie smokers. My name is Derik and I have been smoking cigars now for about 8 years im 30 years old and Im a lover of all cigars. My favorites being a mild to medium bodied cigar. Im smoking a Don Diego Coronas Major at the moment and had a Partagas Black with coffee this morning. The Partags gave me a funny feeling, it was about 5 years old from time of purchase and was my last one.
I am just getting back into my cigar life from smoking my pipes all the time. I kind of go through stages were I like the cigars more then its the pipe for awhile.
I was just recently turned on to aromatic cigars and im loving those too. Acids are something else.

Hope to make some new friends and learn a little more about this wonderful hobby/ way of life.

Derik
Welcome from Tennessee. We have a few fine brothers in NC.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Welcome Derik to SC from Miami, FL.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Hello from Ohio
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Derik, welcome from NJ. Glad to have you join our family. Stick around you won't regret it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome to SC. Listen to the Mum!!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Welcome to SC, glad to have ya.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Welcome to StogieChat!
Almirante Pirata
Welcome from California!!!
Welcome from Seattle
I like smoking lightning