Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MaytagMan's Herf Report
(04-01-2010, 08:02 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Good to hear that Mrs. Maytag is better.
great pics Doc, let us know when you the podcast is ready...
Def. great news and great pics.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Thumbsup
Yeah that podcast will be cool. Every time I travel I download Docs podcasts and listen to them on the plane.
looks like a great time.
Wow, incredible pics. Wonder what Bill's 50th bday will be like . . .
(04-01-2010, 01:12 PM)Magnum PI Wrote: Wow, incredible pics. Wonder what Bill's 50th bday will be like . . .

For Bill's 50th birthday I will be 51 and I plan on taking he and his wife on a cruise so I can see that 8 year younger pretty lady that he is married to and dream.
(03-31-2010, 02:50 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: [Image: 40thHerfday015.jpg]

I have been droolin' over these cases....can someone please throw me a link or store? are they pelican cases or specifically made for stogies?
thanks!!
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
(04-01-2010, 04:51 PM)Leatherwringer Wrote: I have been droolin' over these cases....can someone please throw me a link or store? are they pelican cases or specifically made for stogies?
thanks!!

I was at NorcalMark's (Tower Pipes & Cigars) yesterday and I noticed he had some of the Hard Cased Travel Humidors... He had several sizes...

As for how well they work, I own several brands and they are all basically built the same, they function the same, easy to use, and great for transporting stogies. I almost always have at least one of my smaller travel humidors with me.

I also use the Boveda 2-Way Humidity pack's inside of them... They're very easy and work well for the travel humidors because you can drop a single packet in and just forget about it for months. When the packet drys out, you will know because you wont feel anymore liquid inside the packet. (NorcalMark also has the packets available, they are like $4/ea and are totally worth it for a travel humidor)

BTW, you may find you like having a few sizes especially a small one. Wink
I got my 30 cigar case from Robbie (Cordova Cigars).
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-01-2010, 07:45 PM)Teck1337 Wrote: I was at NorcalMark's (Tower Pipes & Cigars) yesterday and I noticed he had some of the Hard Cased Travel Humidors... He had several sizes...

As for how well they work, I own several brands and they are all basically built the same, they function the same, easy to use, and great for transporting stogies. I almost always have at least one of my smaller travel humidors with me.

I also use the Boveda 2-Way Humidity pack's inside of them... They're very easy and work well for the travel humidors because you can drop a single packet in and just forget about it for months. When the packet drys out, you will know because you wont feel anymore liquid inside the packet. (NorcalMark also has the packets available, they are like $4/ea and are totally worth it for a travel humidor)

BTW, you may find you like having a few sizes especially a small one. Wink
excellent! I am on it! thanks
(04-01-2010, 07:53 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I got my 30 cigar case from Robbie (Cordova Cigars).
I will call tomorrow for a price...thanks for the direction!
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]