Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cain F Bomb
I saw on Jack Schwartz that the Cain F is available in multiple sizes now, and comes in full boxes. I dont know if this is old news, its the first I have seen.

Pretty awesome.
I like smoking lightning
(03-28-2010, 03:03 AM)carl609 Wrote: I saw on Jack Schwartz that the Cain F is available in multiple sizes now, and comes in full boxes. I dont know if this is old news, its the first I have seen.

Pretty awesome.

Carl,they just came out a few weeks ago in torps.,robusto,gran robusto. I prefer the regular Cain habano,and original F bombs.

[Image: DSC03636.jpg]
[Image: Fbomb.jpg]
I am loving the Habano's. I think it is becoming my "go to" stick.
I like smoking lightning
Good cigar!
Ditto for me but I like the Maduro version!!!

(03-28-2010, 09:37 AM)carl609 Wrote: I am loving the Habano's. I think it is becoming my "go to" stick.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Carl,

Just checked that out myself....AWESOME!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
I just picked up a few of these. I haven't had this line before but I walked into a b&m recently and decided to make sure I bought something new that I haven't smoked before. I noticed "straight ligero" written on them so I decided to wait until an after lunch or dinner opportunity to fire one of these up. I put them in the humi and sort of forgot about them.

How much power to these pack. Are they similar in strength to a Litto Gomez or Opus xXx?

With a name like F bomb, I would think so??

I may have to fire one up today. They look tastey for some reason.
I got a few of the F Series 6x60's. The best way to spend close to two hours in my opinion. Gave a few to Gus and now we are splitting a box that should be here in two days.