Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Month End Clearance!
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/sale.cfm?kws=ZWW3754
Wasn't there a shemale that posted for Famous on a regular basis? Where did she go?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(03-29-2010, 01:24 PM)tafdom Wrote: Wasn't there a shemale that posted for Famous on a regular basis? Where did she go?

A what??!?
(03-29-2010, 03:28 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
(03-29-2010, 01:24 PM)tafdom Wrote: Wasn't there a shemale that posted for Famous on a regular basis? Where did she go?

A what??!?

maybe mario can enlighten us on the subject?

Here I am looking for some shemales and cigars happen to get their foot in the door...wait, maybe I said that wrong, nope.
As always, keep on smokin'...
Josh on YouTube
A girl, woman, female. Sorry for the confusion.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I was excited to see the El Cobre 8 cigar sampler......until i noticed it was only a nickel below their listed retailHuh
El cobre 25 cigar bundles of various sizes for $79.99 good deal @ BestCigarPrices.com!!!

(03-30-2010, 01:44 PM)ashman Wrote: I was excited to see the El Cobre 8 cigar sampler......until i noticed it was only a nickel below their listed retailHuh
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(03-30-2010, 01:44 PM)ashman Wrote: I was excited to see the El Cobre 8 cigar sampler......until i noticed it was only a nickel below their listed retailHuh

free shipping sweetens the deal a bit though.
(03-30-2010, 02:10 PM)iSmoke Wrote: El cobre 25 cigar bundles of various sizes for $79.99 good deal @ BestCigarPrices.com!!!

wow! i just checked that site out! heck of a deal. and free shipping. but i've never heard of that place, anyone ever deal with them?
I buy From them all the time. I have torpedos on back order. They will be in in 2 weeks. They have great deals. Can't beat the free ship and at 79.99 a bundle that's 10 off of famous. U may want to contact famous and see if they'll match prices.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.