Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android Cigar app
I know there is a application for the iphone, i've seen a few in the droid marketplace, but does anyone have any experience with any?
No Justice, No Peace!
(03-21-2010, 07:33 AM)nayslayer Wrote: I know there is a application for the iphone, i've seen a few in the droid marketplace, but does anyone have any experience with any?

What does this app do? I have been looking for a good app that would work on both my mac and iphone to keep an inventory and any notes etc. I was hoping to find an app that is pre loaded with most brands and vitolas.

I have never bothered keeping up with inventory but now I kind of want to keep track of what I have.
I belive it's called mobile stogie
(03-21-2010, 07:53 PM)lumbergh Wrote:
(03-21-2010, 07:33 AM)nayslayer Wrote: I know there is a application for the iphone, i've seen a few in the droid marketplace, but does anyone have any experience with any?

What does this app do? I have been looking for a good app that would work on both my mac and iphone to keep an inventory and any notes etc. I was hoping to find an app that is pre loaded with most brands and vitolas.

I have never bothered keeping up with inventory but now I kind of want to keep track of what I have.
No Justice, No Peace!
(03-21-2010, 08:41 PM)nayslayer Wrote: I belive it's called mobile stogie

The reviews seem so-so. Is the stogierate app similar, I wonder?

The data base is mainly what I am after. That would make it extremely nice to enter everything in.
Lumbergh, get the StogieRate for iPhone. It's amazing, and made by our very own Doc Stogie Fresh. It does include a datatbase of 30,000 cigars.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
I have the G1 and there aren't any good cigar apps that I know about. I was thinking about making an app for CH, what would you guys want the app to do?
I have mobile stogie and I like it - when I actually use it.Tongue The app is nice and the developer is adding new brands/vitolas almost daily now that he has a Twitter account and uses it to find out what else people want. Doc's app I haven't checked out yet. I'm sure it is top notch just by knowing what I do about the Doc. He wouldn't put a bad product out there. My main reason for not getting Doc's app is that I don't use the one I already have. As far as syncing the app with your computer, I don't think either do that. Mobile Stogie is very easy to use and input on. You can have multiple humidors as well with separate inventories which is nice. I plan to update mine with my work humi so I know just what goodies I'm hiding from myself.Big Grin
Well i'm going to go with
http://www.androidzoom.com/android_appli...r_vad.html

I'll let you know how it works, mind you I have the Motorola Droid
No Justice, No Peace!
I decided to try stogierate. So far so good. There are a couple of things that could make it smoother but the data base seems to be pretty comprehensive. I am going to enter all my full boxes first and see how I like it. It would be cool if it allowed you to email out a text file that could be opened in excel with a list of inventory.