Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meeting of the minds
Mario? Who's Mario?
Almirante Pirata
(03-10-2010, 02:43 PM)tafdom Wrote: A little off the subject here but I'm just curious how you got your nickname "The Mad Pollock" and what it has to do with fish, bikes or trains? I'd love to hear the story. LOL

pollock definition
pol·lock (päl′ək)

noun pl. pollock -·lock or pollocks -·locks

Any of various marine, gadoid food fishes (genera Pollachius and Theragra) having tiny scales and a projecting lower jaw. Lean white flesh of North Atlantic fish; similar to codfish.

T I dont know you might want to ask some of these fellas I just come up with Sleep With One Eye Open. But it might be because my grand-parents come over from the old country. And it is tied to that . You know like Italians tied to the MOB ( I Have no FEAR fellas). HAHAHAHAHA Other than that I don't know but it would be tied to cigars as buckit is tied to motorcycles and the riding brotherhood. Fish not anywhere close I'm not an Eastcoast Italian Hahaha. I am just a midwest bread AmericanBadAss (kid rock) for those that dont know.Hope I answered your question. Oh and yes this is a bomb thread My bomb thread, PICS ARE STILL TOO COME just been busy.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Hey Fellas I have not forgot about the pics but my camera is smarter than I. So as soon as I figure it out or by a new card I will post I promise CJ
Oh, shit, I forgot about you, weren't you grumbling about sleeping with eyes opening, or something like that. I tried it, very dissappointing, kept expect something to happen, and realized the Old Mad Pollock must have forgotten why were supposed to SWOEO
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(03-16-2010, 12:56 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote: Oh, shit, I forgot about you, weren't you grumbling about sleeping with eyes opening, or something like that. I tried it, very dissappointing, kept expect something to happen, and realized the Old Mad Pollock must have forgotten why were supposed to SWOEO

SWOEO
[Image: 128746264313663608.jpg]
This is my boomstick!
(03-15-2010, 10:01 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Hey Fellas I have not forgot about the pics but my camera is smarter than I. So as soon as I figure it out or by a new card I will post I promise CJ

If you have already down loaded all the pics on it to your PC, just go into the menu and format the card and it will empty it. Not a big deal. I format mine every time I download the pics.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

OK fellas figuring out this new camera,here is a pic of the friendly bomb from CJ.
[Image: 007-2.jpg]
and from meeting of the minds, the results are Summer of 2010 is here so THE WARS MAY BEGIN so some of you fellas that think you are prestigious SWOEO as there is no fear in the young guns and newbies beware too. I am busy as hell at work but always lurking
Nice bakers dozen you got bombed with!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Very nice selection! Well done!!!
This is my boomstick!