Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank - Coming to New Jersey?
Another crazy night last night. My son came down with about 10 friends. We partied into the weeeee night hours..

Pics to follow some where...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well Mrs. Mum and I dropped Tank and Mrs. Tank off at the airport this morning. They should be landing soon.

We were all quiet while driving to the airport. I'm guessing we were thinking about the good times we all had the last 5 days.

A great time indeed and more great times will happen.

STOGIECHAT ROCKS, without a doubt...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Glad you and Tank were able to enjoy that time together Jimmie.  I'm sure many more times we be enjoyed together.  Thanks for the pictures and laugh's.....I felt as though I was there with you's reading your story lines and viewing your photos[thumbsup]

and yes SC does ROCK!!!!  [bravo][bravo]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:STOGIECHAT ROCKS, without a doubt...
I have made so many great relationships!
Thanks for sharing an awesome experience, all of you are class acts [thumbsup]  Goes to show deep friendships can happen from the internet and of course Stogie Chat.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Just got home!  Great times indeed!  Missed my boys and I had lot's of hugs.  Then they wanted gifts.  LOL!  

Thanks again to Jimmie the Mum and his lovely wife Donna.  They are the classiest people there are.  Incredible friends and I love them dearly.  Thanks again Jimmie!

Many more pics to come once I get regrouped at home.
Glad you made it home safely!   What a great trip - look forward to seeing more pics!

US_Tank Wrote:Just got home!  Great times indeed!  Missed my boys and I had lot's of hugs.  Then they wanted gifts.  LOL!  

Thanks again to Jimmie the Mum and his lovely wife Donna.  They are the classiest people there are.  Incredible friends and I love them dearly.  Thanks again Jimmie!

Many more pics to come once I get regrouped at home.
AWESOME time by all and all of SC.  Is that 2 or 3 trips to the Mum? I'll just start that thread for daryn so your fingers don't get as cramped cause I know you have a quota to meet, and I can get another post under my belt.[lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.