Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lenten Meals?
(03-19-2010, 11:44 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: Were going with Pizza tonight. I've been wanting pizza the last few days but have held off because i knew i wouldn't want any today if I had some earlier in the week.

Same here. I wanted pizza for lunch, but they only had pepperoni ready. Ended up with clam chowder instead.
Hitting my favorite pizza joint tonight for veggie special.
Almirante Pirata
Tuna for lunch, pizza for dinner..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I just had a nice crab cake sandwich at a local pub for lunch.
This is my boomstick!
I had a couple of lobster tacos....mmmmm.....
(03-19-2010, 01:25 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Tuna for lunch, pizza for dinner..

Glad to hear you're eating, Jimmie. I know you've been feeling under the weather as of late.
Cheese pizza w/onions, green peppers and shrooms for dinner last night!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Not sure it's necessary to start a new thread, but it's that time of year again...

What's on your plate today, Ash Wednesday, and the next 7 Fridays?

Will you be sacrificing anything this Lenten season?

I'm going try to give up cursing, I'm not sure what the wife has planned for dinner
No Justice, No Peace!
(03-09-2011, 09:49 AM)nayslayer Wrote: I'm going try to give up cursing, I'm not sure what the wife has planned for dinner

Let me know how you make out with that, Larry. That's one you don't hear often and to be honest, perhaps it's something I might consider as well. Not sure how long I'd make it, though...