Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Wonderful Surprise!!!!
When I arrived home from work today, my wife met me at the door and said: "We have a package!!!"

You see, it was addressed to both of us...She wanted to wait for me, as it was only fair, but I was a bit late coming home....She almost did not wait!!!

When we opened the package, we both were speechless. Cigar John and his family sent us a gift to celebrate the upcoming birth of our first child. A handmade card, a beautiful framed piece of art created by Isabella(Cigar John's daughter, and up and coming artist), and a gift card!!! UNBELIEVABLE!

Here is my happy wife with the gifts:

[Image: 100_3965.jpg]

The card:

[Image: 100_3970.jpg]

The artwork(This will hang in the baby's room):

[Image: 100_3963.jpg]

The gift card:

[Image: 100_3967.jpg]

John, I know when we spoke this evening you said it was a "little something", but we want you and your wife to know that to us, this was no little something.

Thank You John, Rachael, Isabella, and Giovanni so very much!!!!

Tim and Stacey
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
CJ might be crazy, he might be the new mad bomber but above all, he and his family are top notch. Very thoughtful.
Beautiful wife Tim..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sweet!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
AWESOME

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Hey Brother Tim , very nice gesture from a fine BOTL. good luck and keep us posted on that progress I know she is getting closer. we are happy for you all
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Awesome! Nice hit on Tim, he deserves it! Smile

Tim, your wife looks great, definitely has that pregnant "glow"!
This is my boomstick!
very classy
Tim and Stacey you are welcome. We are all very happy for you.

PS. GET AS MUCH SLEEP AS YOU CAN RIGHT NOW Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

And I would sleep with both eyes closed as much as you can now.....
(02-05-2010, 02:06 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: PS. GET AS MUCH SLEEP AS YOU CAN RIGHT NOW Smile

haha +1
This is my boomstick!