Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting even with Buckit
Now it has come to my attention that our very own Buckit has a bit of a mouth on him. It seems he likes to talk, ALOT, and may have some BOTL wanting a bit of revenge.

It seems my ploy to get his addy has worked. He won the newbie contest, and has readily and greedily sent his address to me...the point of this...I'm selling Buckit's addy to the highest bidder...

Who really, really wants to teach him a lesson ???? Post here your best offer, anything goes, just curious to see what he's worth to ya...Mr. Mum sir, I understand you have friends in high, and low, places, so you may not need this, but there are others who do not have your "resources". That is where i come in. So post up, winner receives the map to Buckit's ruination.

Now Buckit, we'll see just how much your talk has really ruffled feathers, or if it was just met with a really large MEH
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
1 piece of used bubblegum.
OH MATT....SLICK MOVE BROTHER!

I HAVE IS ADDY TOO, SO HMMMM AS BUSINESS IS BUSINESS AND SINCE MATT DIDNT WACK MR. MUM DOWN IN FLORIDA FOR ME I'LL PASS BUCKITS ADDY ON FOR FREE(SORRY TODD WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS Smile )
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
so you saying you can kick the buckit?
Matt, From the looks of the responses no one really ruffled, except you and Lurch and you know I have No Fear of you two or amyone for that matter. SWOEO. YOU never trust a MAD POLOCK HAHAHAHAHAHA
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Nay, you don't have me ruffled, I just like to stir things up a bit at times.

And CigarJohn, i am also making the addy available upon request, just curious to see what it would be worth on the open market.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Check the cigar pass thread to see what it's worth..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore