Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about a CAO sampler I have
I bought this sampler back in March of last year, and only smoked one of them. Since then, they were sitting in the box, and I recently put these cigars in a Humipouch to keep them from drying out/restore them.

My questions are:
Would you think these are still worth smoking based on the above and how they look in the pictures?

What is the cigar between the CX2 and the Brazilia? Huh

Thanks for helping a noob Smilin
[Image: meepline.gif]
I think there fine to smoke CAO needs time and they get better , and i believe the cigar in between the CX2 and the Brazilia is a CAO gold
Thanks jam! I'll have to try one of 'em soon, maybe the Criollo.
They look good to me. If they have not been humidified for a while I would give them a month or so to rehumidify and settle in.
Thanks for the advice, senorsmoke, I will follow it.
(01-18-2010, 10:49 PM)Nub Noob Wrote: Thanks for the advice, senorsmoke, I will follow it.

NUB= looks like you need a little humidor!!!!!

RUMBLON
yeah, that's a cao gold. and were they sitting in the box in your humidor or just chilling in the box for the past year? if they've been out of humidity, i would recommend re-humidifying them.
(01-20-2010, 08:22 PM)RUMBLON Wrote:
(01-18-2010, 10:49 PM)Nub Noob Wrote: Thanks for the advice, senorsmoke, I will follow it.

NUB= looks like you need a little humidor!!!!!

RUMBLON

Yeah, I know. More than that, I need a HOUSE with a GARAGE for the Chizzler. Apt living sucks Undecided
(01-20-2010, 08:44 PM)scott81425 Wrote: yeah, that's a cao gold. and were they sitting in the box in your humidor or just chilling in the box for the past year? if they've been out of humidity, i would recommend re-humidifying them.

Scott, I bought a large Humipouch that I've had them sitting in for just over a month.