Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOMBS AWAY
Well that was tamer than I expected. Are you having second thoughts about messing with the Pirate? Can't say that I blame you. Most people are smart enough to go the other way when faced with the Pirate.
(01-19-2010, 06:36 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Well that was tamer than I expected. Are you having second thoughts about messing with the Pirate? Can't say that I blame you. Most people are smart enough to go the other way when faced with the Pirate.

NOW NOW IT was just because Maytag Man just rocked me but I"m not donewith you MISTER RAT opps someting happened to my P,I, and E................. Oh yes softer mr. PIE................ are you a pie rat
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
I took took out an insurance policy on the mad Polock. And if he leaves this earth then perhaps visit his wife unless Steve gets there first..Blush
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
THE MAD KIELBASA MADE A VITAL MISTAKE MY DEAR FRIENDS IN THE SC WORLD....A VITAL MISTAKE....POST AND PICS COMING......
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(01-26-2010, 01:11 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: THE MAD KIELBASA MADE A VITAL MISTAKE MY DEAR FRIENDS IN THE SC WORLD....A VITAL MISTAKE....POST AND PICS COMING......

O Man...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
BLAH BLAH BLAH NO FEAR HERE
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(01-26-2010, 10:24 AM)buckit60 Wrote: BLAH BLAH BLAH NO FEAR HERE

BLAH BLAH BLAH
You should FEAR!!!!!!