Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Norht Hits the South!!!
In that long forgotten battle of the North and South, The North Struck again. This was a sneak attack on The Dad by Davidwys.

It was a long day and I had a sick wife at home. There was a piece of Med Equipment had given problems and had to work OT today. The sick wife gets the package and get's the stuff blew out of her when she accepts the package from the mail lady.

She called me to inform me while I was working on the machine that she had he butt handed to her when she opened the package.

I cant believe that David would do such a thing and totally unprovoked. This is unacceptable. Davidwys needs to watch his back because the south will rise again!!!!

Thanks Bro for the Awesome sticks!

Cain Maddy
Cain Habano
CAO Brazil
Tatuaje
Grand Habano 3 Siglos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Fantastic hit for a Yank.

But Southerners won't go down easily.
GO SOUTH GO!!!!!!!
That what happens when the young Buck sews his oats while on vacation with wonder woman..Big GrinBig Grin

Nice hit David. You make us proud. As Senor Smoke says: The hell with Georgia (or something like that).
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Excuse me there Mr Yankee Mum...
Ta Hell With WHO???? :p

Nice hit for a northerner...
What is this? The Civil War? The dude just needed to try some Cains, but if you insist on a battle, a battle we shall have!

Better start cleaning my rifle...

Enjoy the sticks man!
(01-12-2010, 07:40 AM)davidwys Wrote: What is this? The Civil War? The dude just needed to try some Cains, but if you insist on a battle, a battle we shall have!

Better start cleaning my rifle...

Enjoy the sticks man!

You should not have to worry about cleaning the rifle. THE RIFLE IS YOUR FRIEND and should be at your side ready to go at ANY time. GO SOUTH GO!!!!

Thanks for the sticks Bro!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

(01-12-2010, 02:16 AM)aracos Wrote: Excuse me there Mr Yankee Mum...

Like I said Lonnie, Jason told me that and he said it was a compliment (not sure for who tho)
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-12-2010, 09:50 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 02:16 AM)aracos Wrote: Excuse me there Mr Yankee Mum...

Like I said Lonnie, Jason told me that and he said it was a compliment (not sure foe who tho)

Jimmie likes to say "What's the good word"
I am a Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket and when a Jacket fan greets another Jacket fan with that line the answer is "To hell with Georgia"
The Georgia being referenced is The University of Georgia not the State of Georgia.
go south go down cuz thats what will happen if you mess with us yanks.
(01-12-2010, 10:49 AM)buckit60 Wrote: go south go down cuz thats what will happen if you mess with us yanks.

sh!t rolls down hahaha
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far