Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cordova Herf Pics!
sweet.
ha... I know Jason for over 15 years... & this is the first tim I "saw" him.
(01-10-2010, 01:21 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: ha... I know Jason for over 15 years... & this is the first tim I "saw" him.

John we need to change that very soon. I hope we can herf together soon.
Had a great time and it was nice meeting all the new guys. Also great to see the guys I had met before hope to see everyone again real soon. The old lady and I are sitting on the plane getting ready to leave.
Glad to hear you made it on time and great to meet Vicki; the Domino queen...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-10-2010, 02:01 PM)Lurch Wrote: Had a great time and it was nice meeting all the new guys. Also great to see the guys I had met before hope to see everyone again real soon. The old lady and I are sitting on the plane getting ready to leave.

You've got a keeper, Lurch! Mrs. Lurch (a.k.a. Vicki) is pretty cool in my book to hang with a bunch of hairy, smoking guys! She probably likes football too!

A pleasure to meet you both.
(01-10-2010, 10:23 AM)MaduroAccountant Wrote: BTW...I've never seen a brownie cake and 1/2 gallons of ice cream go so quickly! Next year, we'll have two of them! Big Grin

That chocolate brownie with chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce was to die for. DEATH BY CHOCOLATE! Great stuff. I had two helpings and hit the saturation point. Thanks for serving up that heavenly dessert! With some scotch and a cigar, it was a perfect end to the evening.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
(01-10-2010, 03:10 PM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:
(01-10-2010, 10:23 AM)MaduroAccountant Wrote: BTW...I've never seen a brownie cake and 1/2 gallons of ice cream go so quickly! Next year, we'll have two of them! Big Grin

That chocolate brownie with chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce was to die for. DEATH BY CHOCOLATE! Great stuff. I had two helpings and hit the saturation point. Thanks for serving up that heavenly dessert! With some scotch and a cigar, it was a perfect end to the evening.

Glad you enjoyed it! This was but a "warm-up" for what we'll have NEXT year! What a blast.

Thanks, Robbie, for being such an awesome host!
(01-10-2010, 03:10 PM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:

and next year dub will have 4 servings!! BBBWWHAHAHAHAHA
(01-10-2010, 01:44 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote:
(01-10-2010, 01:21 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: ha... I know Jason for over 15 years... & this is the first tim I "saw" him.

John we need to change that very soon. I hope we can herf together soon.

:thumb: