Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington DC
This is really short notice guys, (been super busy lately) but I am going to be in DC from tomorrow until sunday for a conference. If anyone is in the area and would like to herf, Ill have some blocks of time open here and there and I would love to meet up and meet some of you that I haven't met before. First trip to DC so I am super stoked! Ill post some pics when I get back of me smoking a monte #4 at the washington monument. Big Grin I dont have an America, so a nice ISOM will have to do.

P.S. Anyone know of any B&Ms I could visit?
Missed you by a week!   I'll be there for the 9-12 party, so i'd be interested to know about the B&M's also.
I heard of a place for cigars a number of years ago.  I am not sure if it is still in DC, but it had a HUGE walk in humidor.

I like smoking lightning
That's like throwing a Hoyo down a hallway...
check out Curtis Draper Cigars if you get a chance....There friends of Pete Johnson
steve047 Wrote:check out Curtis Draper Cigars if you get a chance....There friends of Pete Johnson
Ill see if I can find out where they're at. Thanks Steve!
carl609 Wrote:I heard of a place for cigars a number of years ago.  I am not sure if it is still in DC, but it had a HUGE walk in humidor.
[lol] You're a goober
carl609 Wrote:I heard of a place for cigars a number of years ago.  I am not sure if it is still in DC, but it had a HUGE walk in humidor.
[lol][lol][lol]