Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cold
The neighbor did a fantastic job sealing up his back porch and installed a cast iron stove. New Year's eve we had the outside "smoking room" up to 55 degrees with a below zero wind chill. It was almost pleasant. It was nice to enjoy a stick during this cold snap that looks to last until July. It's time to support my local shop just so I can smoke without frostbite.
Where the hell have you been? MIA?
I haven't really been buying very much new stuff so I quit posting for a while. Every once in a while I like to check in.

On a side note: I'll be in Fargo to pick up a friend at the airport on Thursday the 21st. He hasn't booked his flight yet so I'm not sure on the time. A bunch of other friends are driving up on Friday for some time on the ice in the Ottertail MN area.

I was in the local Cabelas today hoping to pick up a few ice fishing items, but they stopped carrying that stuff down here in K.C. I guess not much ice fishing around here, but I'm brave enough after this week. We should have 4" solid inches I'd think by Saturday.
Glad you have a nice place to smoke. Don't be a stranger and do try and post a little.

I have never ice fished but several northern friends have invited me before but it has never worked out. Maybe one day I'll get up there and do it.
Cold weather and cigars are rough, unless you happen to be SC's favorite Eskimo in North Dakota.

I have got a north east basement nicely set up for any SCers needing a warmer cigar room!
I hear ya man! Its freaking cold! haha