Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTT Anejo 77(sharks) for Opus Super Beli's
(01-03-2010, 09:52 AM)chris1980 Wrote:
(01-02-2010, 11:35 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote:
(01-02-2010, 11:26 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Not to mention Cigar Weekly and a few others... Huh

Kind of hard to be a contributor with all the sites he registered on today. Must have gone to one of those "gurilla marketing" meetings...only he must have stepped out where they explained that it's only beneficial if you contribute AND you tell the truth! The net is a big thing, but the search engines are your friend.

LOl i can not wait to meet you in fla bro you are great!!!

You can only imagine how crazy I was when you introduced "liquid courage" into the mix in the old days!

Looking forward to meeting you as well, Chris! Not sure if I'll see you when you're 29 or 30 but if it's both I'll call myself lucky!
(01-03-2010, 02:33 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote:
(01-03-2010, 09:52 AM)chris1980 Wrote:
(01-02-2010, 11:35 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote:
(01-02-2010, 11:26 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Not to mention Cigar Weekly and a few others... Huh

Kind of hard to be a contributor with all the sites he registered on today. Must have gone to one of those "gurilla marketing" meetings...only he must have stepped out where they explained that it's only beneficial if you contribute AND you tell the truth! The net is a big thing, but the search engines are your friend.

LOl i can not wait to meet you in fla bro you are great!!!

You can only imagine how crazy I was when you introduced "liquid courage" into the mix in the old days!

Looking forward to meeting you as well, Chris! Not sure if I'll see you when you're 29 or 30 but if it's both I'll call myself lucky!

Just be sure you meet him before Jimmie "takes him for a drive"... Tongue