Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New La Flor Dominicana Air Bender
I know exactly where to go when a new La Flor Dominicana comes out. So here I am at StogieChat letting everyone know that Litto's coming out with a new line of cigars, the La Flor Dominicana Air Bender. I don't have a lot of details right now as I only heard about these on Monday. I know they're Dominican and I know they have a Habano wrapper. There are four sizes in the line:

[Image: Air-Bender.jpg]

Guerrero (6 1/4 x 54)
$7.75/ea.
$139.50/box of 20

Maestro (5 1/2 x 52)
$7.25/ea.
$130.50/box of 20

Matatan (5 x 50)
$7.00/ea.
$126/box of 20

Valiente (6 1/4 x 60)
$8.25/ea.
$148.50/box of 20

All sizes are available in boxes of 20. If we're lucky the cigars will get here just before Christmas. If not, we should get them on the 28th or 29th. I'll make sure to update this thread when they arrive.

Happy Holidays to you all.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 West Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com
I'm in...
oooooohhhhhhhh gooodies!!!!!!!!!!!
(12-16-2009, 07:48 PM)steve047 Wrote: I'm in...

I'm with you steve
I've been waiting about a few weeks for you folks to credit my credit back for over charging me. STILL WAITING.
im in too
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
cant wait
(12-16-2009, 08:12 PM)Wigwam_Motel Wrote: I've been waiting about a few weeks for you folks to credit my credit back for over charging me. STILL WAITING.

I'm not sure what's up with this. I talked to Billy, he's going to contact you. I apologize for any trouble; Billy should be in touch soon.

Eric
I didn't think I would ever be able to put these "in stock" on our website; I'm happy to announce the arrival of some Litto Gomez Diez Vintage OSCURO cigars. I've had the chance to smoke a Cubano and an Oriental size; they are amazingly smooth with a ton of flavor. They're definitely different than the standard Litto Gomez Diez Vintage, smoke one and you will be truly amazed at what a wrapper leaf can do to a cigar.
[Image: lgdvint.jpg]

These use the same filler/binder blend as the Litto Gomez Diez Vintage 2009, only Litto uses a Dominican wrapper leaf from a higher priming on the Oscuros. We have Cubano's (5 x 50), Orientals (4 7/8 x 40), and one box of Chisel Puro (5 1/2 x 54). Singles and boxes are available for purchase right now.

Also, if anyone is interested, we finally received some more E.P. Carrillo Edicion Inaugural Encore cigars. These are limited edition cigars that come in boxes of 10. We have singles and boxes available. Singles are $13 and boxes go for $130. Ernesto is planning on releasing a standard line some time in April. Last I heard the standard line cigars will be in the $6 to $8 range. For now we have these awesome E.P. Carrillo Encore's to smoke. The filler/binder blend is Dominican and the wrapper is an aged Ecuadorian.
[Image: epcarilloopen.jpg]

Thank you,
Eric
(12-16-2009, 07:48 PM)steve047 Wrote: I'm in...

BIG SURPRISE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA