Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles V Giants
For the division lead/tie.

Fecking Dallas SUCKS in December! Anyone want to bet a fiver on the game? I, of course will take my birds. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Dallas looked like a team determined to win but destined to lose.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I predict the Giants will win tonights game though...
(12-13-2009, 08:26 PM)Admin Wrote: I predict the Giants will win tonights game though...

They've spotted the Eagles 14 so that may be tough.

GO BIRDS!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Jimbo if it were any other team I would have taken that bet, but I REFUSE to place any wager where I am betting on a team from NY!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(12-13-2009, 09:00 PM)Mark Wrote: Jimbo if it were any other team I would have taken that bet, but I REFUSE to place any wager where I am betting on a team from NY!

But Mark...they're from NJ
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(12-13-2009, 09:16 PM)Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
(12-13-2009, 09:00 PM)Mark Wrote: Jimbo if it were any other team I would have taken that bet, but I REFUSE to place any wager where I am betting on a team from NY!

Yeah but they have NY in front of the name. Not NJ, so there is no way in hell I can bet on them. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(12-13-2009, 09:28 PM)Mark Wrote:
(12-13-2009, 09:16 PM)Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

Yeah but they have NY in front of the name. Not NJ, so there is no way in hell I can bet on them. Tongue

I have to respect that thought process Bro.

Much closer game now.
Don't buy the SB tickets yet....
No Justice, No Peace!
Them eagles better watch out for those 9ers this week!!!!

McNabb, this guy is comin for ya!!!
[Image: patrick-willis.jpg]