Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
balvenie doublewood
I just saw this at $32.97 at my local store last eve. I think I'll be making a purchase real soon!
It's starting to sound like a national/distributer sale . . . I'm thinking I better check my local liquor store!

NANP
(12-12-2009, 09:48 AM)Not A Nice Person Wrote: It's starting to sound like a national/distributer sale . . . I'm thinking I better check my local liquor store!

NANP

That's exactly what I was thinking. Kid at the store said it's the holiday pricing.
i'm going out to mine this morning. i'll pick up what they have left and send them out if there is interest, but last time i was there they didn't have many bottles. i'll see what they've got, but if it's national, that's a hell of a price!
WOW that is an awesome price!
No sale here, at least not yet. Undecided

But while I was there checking, I did order a couple bottles of this:

[Image: Delerium_Noel.jpg]

Mmmmm Mmmmm!

NANP
that looks good! never heard of it, but looks quite tastey. i checked my store this morning, and picked up everything they had left. got home, and poured myself a glass. mm, i love this stuff.
(12-12-2009, 02:13 PM)Not A Nice Person Wrote: No sale here, at least not yet. Undecided

But while I was there checking, I did order a couple bottles of this:

[Image: Delerium_Noel.jpg]

Mmmmm Mmmmm!

NANP

WOW! I've never tried Delerium's winter seasonal, but i'm sure it's amazing. The tremens and nocturnum are 2 of my favorite beers! Back on topic, I love the doublewood. Just tried it last night actually at a ashton event around here. I was totally amazed by how good it was. If I can find a bottle of that for a decent price around here, i'll let you guys know!
come on Christmas Eve! lol

Whoohoo3
(12-21-2009, 10:05 PM)madurodave Wrote: come on Christmas Eve! lol

Whoohoo3

Did you wrap on for under the tree and gift it to yourself?Dodgy