Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Correct ID on Cohiba Bands
I get mine from this guy's brother's friend of a 3rd cousin's 2nd roommate who knows a roller's uncle from the El Laugito factory
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
My friends actually brought me back a pack of fauxhibas from Costa Rica, so Cuba and Florida are not the only places to buy them!
I saved a buddy a wedge of cash on a box of fake Robusto's bought in spain just last month ........ good replication of the band's on both the sticks and the box, but not good enough.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
those white dots are supposed to be raised correct? Cool
MikeD Wrote:I get mine from this guy's brother's friend of a 3rd cousin's 2nd roommate who knows a roller's uncle from the El Laugito factory
I think I met him once through my girlfriends mothers girlfriend's babysitter's father in law's uncle jed!
Cigar Penguin Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:I get mine from this guy's brother's friend of a 3rd cousin's 2nd roommate who knows a roller's uncle from the El Laugito factory
I think I met him once through my girlfriends mothers girlfriend's babysitter's father in law's uncle jed!
no no no...It was your girfriend's mother's boyfriend's babysitter's father-inlaw's uncle Jed's brother's sister-in-law's nephew.