Poll: Do you like the new forum & functions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, better than before.
54.84%
17 54.84%
Yes, its nice.
35.48%
11 35.48%
No, the other one was better
9.68%
3 9.68%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New StogieChat Poll
Irishcelt Wrote:I am still trying to figure out what wrath of the firm...they have barely touched the Sirens of Smoke.
They are scared of  the Wrath we brought down on all the B&SOTL.  They no better than to mess with us.  Come on now  Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I have to say that after spending a considerable amount of time on the forum I really like it.

After the tragic loss of the first forum I thought I'd never love another again, yet here we are.Big Grin
Joe Wrote:I have to say that after spending a considerable amount of time on the forum I really like it.

After the tragic loss of the first forum I thought I'd never love another again, yet here we are.Big Grin
Joe thank you for getting us back on topic, I really don't know whats wrong with these people thread jacking.  ET as I said before give it a week and people will grow to love it.  I liked it from the start. Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Djaric Wrote:Was wondering where my post went.  Then I rememberd its related to one of my complaints.  Tongue
Site seems to time out for me once and a while.  Not sure the cause or if its only me, but every so often Ill click on a thread or reply and it will sit there thinking, then respond with "server might be busy or yadda yadda, try again later"

My other complaint are the nested quotes.  Like when you quote someone who has quoted someone else, both quotes show up.  But a big deal, but I thought I would point that out. 
Otherwise, Great job ET!!  Big Grin

The disconnection problem was the stupid router.  :X:X:X
I think we can definatively say that the new forum runs rungs around the old.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I think we can definatively say that the new forum runs rungs around the old.
Hell yeah, you can say that again.
Just changed my vote to Better than before.

Well done ET!!!

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!