Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie reviews/ Recomendations
Finally watched Boondock Saints. 

It made me want to get a gun.  :x
Boondock Saints kicks ass. I own it! Big Grin

Just watched Serenity and Unleashed on cable. Great action flicks.

Especially Unleashed. Some of Jet Li's best work. Action sequences were amazing, and the storyline's really fresh and different.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Quote:Just watched Serenity and Unleashed on cable. Great action flicks.

I love Serenity, even named my dog after Captain Reynolds (Malcolm). If you like the movie, I'd definitely recommend the series if you haven't already seen it.
Thread back from the dead.  Tongue

Transformers Movie.

One word.
FREAKING AWESOME!  Ok thats really two, but whatever.  I had all intentions of forming a lynch mob to go after Michael Bay for totally screwing up my childhood with a single movie and destroying a genre , but he did alright.  Not perfect, but pretty close.  Destruction.  Good versus Evil.  Super hot girl.
Oh and of course transforming robots!

Djaric Wrote:Thread back from the dead.  Tongue

Transformers Movie.

One word.
FREAKING AWESOME!  Ok thats really two, but whatever.  I had all intentions of forming a lynch mob to go after Michael Bay for totally screwing up my childhood with a single movie and destroying a genre , but he did alright.  Not perfect, but pretty close.  Destruction.  Good versus Evil.  Super hot girl.
Oh and of course transforming robots!
Sounds great, I plan to check it out tonight with my brother in law.
That one is on my list...

I saw spiderman a few weeks ago. I think this one may have been the best of the 3.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:That one is on my list...

I saw spiderman a few weeks ago. I think this one may have been the best of the 3.

I thought Spiderman 3 was just terrible.  We almost walked out, especially after Peter Parker was dancing down the street.  Everyone I talked to loves Transformers.  I just saw the new Die Hard.  I thought it was great.  So unrealistic, but fun.  Bruce Willis is the man . . . after Tom Selleck.
Watched a favorite oldie the other day "Last of the Dogmen" from 95. I am a Tom Berenger fan and he has great fun with this flick, my second favorite Berenger character after his Sgt. Barnes in Platoon.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
My buddy saw transformers yesterday. He said the exact same words..freakin awesome!
Double that on the Transformer

Great movie from start to finish

and check out Live Free or DIE HARD great flick
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin