Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New TOOL
Slayerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dude:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Abba who?   I bought albums like Black Sabbath.....Beats the hell out of tool.
Irishcelt Wrote:Abba who?   I bought albums like Black Sabbath.....Beats the hell out of tool.
Sorry Mark, I gotta give props to my man Tony Iommi he is a kick as guitar player and he has missing fingers to top it off if you didn't already know that.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:Abba who?   I bought albums like Black Sabbath.....Beats the hell out of tool.
Sorry Mark, I gotta give props to my man Tony Iommi he is a kick as guitar player and he has missing fingers to top it off if you didn't already know that.
The Man himself at ozfest'99[Image: tony13.jpg]
PO Wrote:
Hey, I never bad mouthed Tony.  Black Sabbath was great and his solo stuff was great also.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
PO Wrote:
Hey, I never bad mouthed Tony.  Black Sabbath was great and his solo stuff was great also.
Mark, I never said you bad mouth Tony.  And yeah your right his solo stuff rocks. :dude:
Tony cam up with alot of revolutionary thing....like detuning a guitar from e to c#....He also created the lighter guitar string by intertwining banjo strings.
Scored my TOOL tickets on Sat.  Can't wait until Sun May 21st!!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Scored my TOOL tickets on Sat.  Can't wait until Sun May 21st!!!
[curse]
Mark paid to see a bunch of TOOLSBig Grin