Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockey
BuffaloBill Wrote:Okay, I was wrong, I'll admit it.

Go Flyers!!

Yeah Baby!  LET'S GO FLYERS...DA DA DADA DA!

Freaking Eastern Division wasn't decided until the last minute of the last game played and 3 different teams were in first place as the night wore on.  You can't beat that with a stick.  That Devils game was unbelievable and they have to be the team to fear in the playoffs.

Still don't know that anyone can beat Detroit again which is crap.  The Senators were just OK down the stretch and look shaky and I think Carolina are posing a bit.  MikeD, I feel for you Ranger fans.  I think Jagr finally got tired of carrying 20 other guys and has run out of gas.  Could be that he's smart enough to just coast at year end until the playoffs but catching the Devils in the first round is not a good thing.

I'm hoping the Flyers catch the Sabres early and stay on top of them to get time to figure out if they are just an OK team or the real deal.  To much inconsistency to know which might answer the question :?.

At least we don't root for the Bruins (sorry Joe and Mark) or the Islanders (sorry Rob and Tonto)Cool.

[Image: phi.gif]

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I wonder if the Sabres are going to do it this year. Everyone form back home keeps calling me telling me how good they are doing.
Mark Wrote:
PO Wrote:Has anyone been watching hockey lately?  I watched the Dallas game lastnight, it was a hell of a game. 
I watch the Bruins and try not to cry. Sad
Good job on the Joe Thornton trade toolboxes.
Flyers suck moosecock.

Bunch of punk ass bitch slappers.

There.  I feel better.

Look for NJ / Detroit.
Headley Wrote:
BuffaloBill Wrote:Okay, I was wrong, I'll admit it.

Go Flyers!!

At least we don't root for the Bruins (sorry Joe and Mark) or the Islanders (sorry Rob and Tonto)Cool.

[Image: phi.gif]
Watching the islanders is like watching the a.

And a big screw you to the turrtleneck wearing faggot Mr. 33% of the payroll Alexei Yashin.

Did anyone see that video of the russians and the canadans fighting.  Largest hockey fight of all time.  I'll post it when I find it again.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Check out this video, this is just messed up, poor kid got really hurt.

http://www.break.com/index/skateglass.html
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
PO Wrote:Has anyone been watching hockey lately?  I watched the Dallas game lastnight, it was a hell of a game. 
I watch the Bruins and try not to cry. Sad
Good job on the Joe Thornton trade toolboxes.
Yeah no shit!  I wanted to kill them when I found that out.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Here it is, check this fight out, cleared the benchs

http://www.break.com/index/russiacanadafight.html
Wings and Devils for the Cup. The Devils are coming in on a roll.