Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Mark Wrote:BTW, Tommy, COME BACK!  I need another person to smoke with.  Joe is getting boring! Tongue

:?

Big Grin
Soon Mark soon.Just a tad longer and i'll be back home and we can smoke some sticks together.If Joe won't come thats fine....I'll just go camp out on his front lawn,then we will see how long it takes him to sit down and smoke with us.
PO Wrote:Moose  WTF!!!!!  Don't get me started on kicking again Tommy WinkBig Grin
NO KICKING THE DOG!!!! Big Grin
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
MikeD Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:This coming from a guy who does not even remember hippies.
Oh Grandpa Floyd, please tell us all about hippies in the ancient times Big Grin
The coolest of hippies were the girl  short or baggy tops no bras and micro mini skirts with no underwear...... I was just a little kid...but I was at the right height to see all the wonders the hippie girls offeredBig Grin
Mark Wrote:BTW, Tommy, COME BACK!  I need another person to smoke with.  Joe is getting boring! Tongue
Your just now figuring that out!! Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Irishcelt Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Oh Grandpa Floyd, please tell us all about hippies in the ancient times Big Grin
The coolest of hippies were the girl  short or baggy tops no bras and micro mini skirts with no underwear...... I was just a little kid...but I was at the right height to see all the wonders the hippie girls offeredBig Grin
Whene were you ever a little kid? Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
I thought Floyd was Father Time!!!! Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
MikeD Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
so original there mike...seems like I heard that in a commercial somewhere.Tongue
PO Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
If you are impliing that I am ancient.... then you are really insulting Skipper and LZ
Irishcelt Wrote:
PO Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
If you are impliing that I am ancient.... then you are really insulting Skipper and LZ
Why, they are young and hip.