Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Night Stalker Strikes Vegas
It appears Carl has declared war on some of the Vegas herf crew. The Mum was one of the guys he hit.

I was driving all weekend as I took my son back to college. I got home and checked the bomb section and had a good laugh at the bombs Carl sent out. Then I went to get the mail and there was the box.

I have to say I have a lot of respect for Carl. He works nights and that has to screw up your system and apparently it affected his brain. The pic of  Mac on the bottle is another first for SC. How could one think of doing such a thing unless his brain is frozen? Anyway, this great deed will not go unpunished.

Thanks buddy ans watch your back.

The bottle, wait till Mac sees this:

[Image: MacRootbeer017.jpg]

And the back of the bottle:

[Image: sodabottle.jpg]

The Cigars, A  Miami 5 Vegas and a LFD Mumcero:

[Image: Cigars018.jpg]

The whole package:

[Image: CiagrsandMAc019.jpg]

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Who the hell is on the bottle?   [lol]
Hey Jim Carl know just how to smack us.  I got the same thing and a Camacho.  He hit us with his "go to" stick then got us with one we liked.  I think we need a bat.
HAHA WAY TO GO CARL[thumbsup]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
JHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Confusedhock:[lol]Confusedhock:[lol]Confusedhock:

Carl, this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while! Holy Shit is all I can say.  I'm exhausted after just getting back from waaaayy too mu trouble in S. Beach but I had to check in on SC quick before bed.  BOY am I glad I did!Wink