Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Posh hotel, police chief and an Opus X
[user=102]Parkster[/user] wrote:
Quote:Bill will hate me for this.

Sasha, Helena and Mika, heard the Parksters dolset twang when I ordered another Glenfiddich (I did kind of make sure they did by ordering beside them at the bar rather than wait for the waitress to come over), had a giggle or three between them, then sat at my table and asked me where I was from. My collegue was stunned into silence and just sat there for 20 minutes will I worked my mojo (his words, not mine).

So I suppose ....... sometimes ....... its good to be me.Tongue

no, not hate. just raging, paralyzing jealousy... followed by my salute and customary wild animal sacrifice to the gnarliest p***y magnet on the planet. you do the forum proud, and we are diligent pupils.
my god, "shasha?" "helena?" say no more. i've got a two hour feature film going on in my dome now.

great tales, park, and like a wise old bastard once told me, "keep a tight a**hole, a stiff upper lip, and your head on a swivel." stay safe, brother.
Parkster Wrote:Guns are not the most comfortable thing in the world for me, I must admit.

But as the buyer said, "Its like this Dave, you may never need one, but the day you do, and actually have one, is the day you will be glad you did".

Sounds all mest up to me, but it made some sense.

I'm hoping to never need one personally.
My thoughts are that with your new "friends", a couple of boxes of Sopranos and some Opus will get you all the protection you will ever need.  Wink  See if your employer can hook you up before your next trip on the company dime.
bartok Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:Guns are not the most comfortable thing in the world for me, I must admit.

But as the buyer said, "Its like this Dave, you may never need one, but the day you do, and actually have one, is the day you will be glad you did".

My thoughts are that with your new "friends", a couple of boxes of Sopranos and some Opus will get you all the protection you will ever need.  Wink  See if your employer can hook you up on the company dime before your next trip.
Sorry, I got it wrong.

Mika was a nickname for Vafa, she told me off tonight when she came into the bar with her friend Seva.

A couple of drinks and an early night for the Parkster left them wondering what was wrong with me, my workmate is currently giving them the lowdown on the "Happily married" side of my life. And enjoying the attention I may add.

Oh to be 25 years younger and single.

But I'm not, so cest le vie.

[angel]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:Perhaps your new influential friend can hook you up with some carry protection, for say wild dogs and all.  And if you need cigar ammo that he would like let us know.  Watch you back as always Dave.

Guns are a huge no no here, hard labour jail time (if they dont shoot you first) is still very rife down here, the USA are currently pissed of with Azerbaijan because of the political prisoners and human rights issues that are ongoing, but I did make an enquiry or two with our buyer down here. Guns are not the most comfortable thing in the world for me, I must admit.

That's what we say in Texas, bro---better to have and not need, than to need and not have! Wink

From local heavies to fancy imported tush to packs of wild dogs . . . and to think, some folks think I'VE had an interesting life! Not in the same league at all! :?

NANP

[cigar]

NANP™
Viking1
Damn Parkster that's the best post I've read in a while.

Will you be my mentor? ... teach me... mold me... 
When the gun toting lacky came over I would have been...

"Ah... ok... sure... I guess."

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

I enjoed that alot brother. Im ready to turn the page and read more.
Love my stogies
(11-03-2012, 04:41 AM)barber T Wrote: I enjoed that alot brother. Im ready to turn the page and read more.

Then you should like these!

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-16026.html

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-16128.html

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.